What are Hidden Gem™ hotels?
- Deals so good, they have to be hidden...sshhh!
- Only luxury 4 and 5 star hotels included
- Much cheaper than the named hotel price
How does it work?
- It's how top hotels secretly reduce price!
- Hotel name revealed as soon as booked
- Full refund if you're not dazzled (T&Cs)
Why book Liverpool Street 5 star with Hotel Direct?
- Cheapest price guaranteed
- UK-based Customer Service Centre with freephone: 0800 633 8000
- Arrival Assurance™. Only Hotel Direct double-checks your booking
- Earn and redeem Hotel Direct points on your booking
- Receive email reminders and a door-to-door map by text
Hotel and location:
This grand yet contemporary 5* hotel prides itself on offering exceptional levels of service and style, situated opposite Liverpool Street Station, excellent transport links allow you to explore the whole of central London. A 7 minute tube ride will take you to the heart of the West End giving you access to the excitement of Covent Garden, Theatreland and the world famous shopping of Oxford Street to name but a few. Local tourist attractions you include Tower Bridge and the Tower of London; both within a 10 minute walk or why not visit Spitalfields Market and explore the huge selection of antique and clothing stalls just a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
Room and hotel facilities:
The 267 rooms in this hotel are said to be amongst the largest hotel rooms in London. Each room has air conditioning, flat screen TVs, i-pod docking stations, direct dial telephones, free Wi-Fi internet access and bath robes. This hotel boasts two restaurants; the first specialising in fresh British produce offering fine dining in lavish surroundings; the second serves sushi and sashimi as well as a wine bar, champagne bar and traditional British pub. The leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym and sauna.
Check-in: 3pm Check-out: 12pm
Valet parking £40.00 per 24 hours - pre-booking required.More Info